How to Use Snodental Whitening Kit (directions):
- Before whitening, gently brush & floss your teeth.
- Apply whitening gel evenly to the upper and lower walls of the LED whitening mouthpiece (do not place gel on the part you bite down on). Use a total of 0.5 ml per treatment session.
- Place the LED mouthpiece in your mouth while pushing your teeth firmly against the upper/lower walls with gel applied. The whitening gel should make contact with your teeth evenly.
- Connect the LED mouthpiece to the device of your choice for power. Relax for 15 minutes. For maximum results, 30 minutes is recommended.
- Remove the mouthpiece. Rinse your mouth & mouthpiece with water. On occasion, the mouthpiece can be cleaned with dawn dish soap.
- For faster results, whiten 2x daily.
When opening each whitening syringe, don’t throw away the initial cap. It is used as a top for the dispensing tip.
In rare circumstances, some sensitivity may occur. Should you have issues, please contact our office and ask about our desensitizing gel. This can be used in the tray before or after the whitening treatment. DO NOT mix whitening gel and desensitizing gel during the bleaching session. Also, DO NOT use product while pregnant.